Experience and Education
- BA in French from Dickinson College and a MBA from Babson College.
- Appreciate diverse cultures – undergraduate study in Nantes Frances and graduate internship in Aarau Switzerland.
- Multi-decade corporate career facilitating teams, fostering collaboration and operational excellence.
- Leadership roles at Motorola, Fidelity Investments, and IBM
- A transformational journey leading to a learning journey that started in 2001
- PCC credential through the International Coach Federation
- NLP Master Practitioner and Coach
- Integrative Coach
- Voice Dialogue Practitioner
- Aura-Soma Practitioner
- Systemic Constellation Facilitator and
- Somatic Repatterning Practitioner, among others
- Member of and on the board on numerous professional organizations most recently – International Coach Federation, Triangle OD Network, and National Association of Women Business Owners
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others whether as a people manager, team facilitator, life-long learner, or transformational alchemist,
- Love sharing nuggets of wisdom as a blogger, book author, magazine contributor, and creator of transformational content for individuals and groups.