Last updated: September 2, 2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows this website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/• Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/