Meeting the Shadow
Every Trigger Has a Story…
When was the last time you felt triggered by your clients, family members or current events?
You want to reach a higher potential, but you don’t know if you have it in you.
You feel like your past is holding you back.
You feel off-balance. Like you don’t fully know who you are.
Learn how your stories and beliefs are holding you back
There’s a reason for your negative reaction to the people and events in your life. It has to do with something that’s important to your psyche.
It’s called integration.
According to Carl Jung, being fully integrated means that you (the individual) and your collective unconscious are in agreement. When you reach full integration, your psyche allows you to push back on the barriers that limit you from reaching your full potential.
The Shadow work was great. I actually found “me” without the layers of restriction on top. Integration of that “me” will take some time. She is a bright, shiny, smiley, loving person with her arms out trying to give to people if they will accept. I have had several instances of the shiny showing up in different places to remind me. What a gift this class was for me.
If you’re not fully integrated, shadow work is the solution.
That’s why The Ford Institute created Meeting the Shadow. It’s a 6-week program that I’ve been certified to facilitate. In this program you’ll:
- Discover the key elements of shadow work
- Learn how your story and beliefs might be holding you back
- Uncover and integrate your positive qualities (known as your “light shadow”)
All of this is designed to support you in developing a more honest version of yourself.
Here’s what some of my past attendees are saying about Meeting the Shadow.
Six weeks seems short when you are talking about shifting long-standing issues. Yet, in 6 weeks, Mindy was able to help me identify at least two significant things from past relationships. I made great strides toward working through them and it is clear to me that they are playing a major role in me continuing to get in my own way. Thank you, Mindy, for making this program available and helping me take steps to move forward! – Carol
I found “Meeting the Shadow” to be profoundly insightful. I had several Ah-ha moments surface during the class, revealing how certain beliefs were directly limiting my potential. Surfacing these beliefs and bringing them into awareness has allowed me to pivot in a direction that is much more productive and fulfilling. If you’re willing to look in places you’d rather not, you’ll find this class rich in self-discovery. M.P. – North Carolina
Meeting the Shadow is your key to a happier, more rewarding life.
This six-week virtual program is designed to help you face the disowned side of your personality so that you can open yourself up to new possibilities.
Each week will address a new topic:
- Week 1 – You’ll begin to understand what the Shadow is and how it can affect almost every aspect of your life.
- Week 2 – You’ll break out of your limiting beliefs and to see yourself from another, more powerful perspective.
- Week 3 – You’ll gain the ability to identify your story and the limiting beliefs that it holds.
- Week 4 – You’ll learn how to step outside of that story and reclaim your ability to choose who and what you can be.
- Week 5 – You’ll discover your unique recipe and unveil the secret hidden in your personal drama.
- Week 6 – You’ll gain the support you need to live an extraordinary life and deliver your greatest contribution to the world.
- Integration Session – You’ll have an opportunity to have a post-workshop discussion to review your takeaways from the program and ask questions.
Your Shadow is hidden inside you. It’s time to meet it once and for all.
Whether you have big dreams you’ve always wanted to fulfill, or you’re just looking for a more peaceful life. It’s time to address the fears, triggers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back for years.
In just 6 weeks, you can be on your way to a more integrated and joyful version of yourself. ICF-approved for CCE’s!
Join the waitlist and I’ll reach out to you the next time I offer the program!
For anyone who has issues that have been holding you back, that have still not been resolved in YOUR head or hidden past nagging thoughts, this class is for you. Meeting the Shadow gave me exercises, that when I pushed myself to complete them, I had three amazing revelations. Mindy is a caring leader who has been through a lot herself and believes in what she presents. V.B. – North Carolina